- 1 cauliflower head, chopped into florets
- 1 small, white onion chopped
- 1 parsnip, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 tbsps butter
- 4 cups chicken (or veg) stock
- 1/2 ripe avocado, cut into chunks
Heat the butter in a large pot. Add the onion and saute for five minutes until golden.
Stir in the parsnip, then the cauliflower.
Pour in the stock, cover and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and let it simmer for 25 minutes.
Remove from heat, season with sea salt to taste and add the avocado chunks, transfer to a blender and process until smooth.